274. Finding Your Place in the Marketplace with Jordan Ostroff
Jordan Ostroff is a personal injury attorney whose thriving business continued to pick up growth during the pandemic. A serial entrepreneur, he also runs a marketing company and coaching company to help other attorneys build up their businesses, much like he has. He’s a podcaster, speaker, and regular at industry events around the country. We talk about making the decision to go solo, how to turn your clients into raving fans, and how attorneys can take advantage of automation and CRM to grow their business.
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/jordan-ostroff
- Instagram: @lawyerwithalife
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Spotlight Branding – A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to spotlightbranding.com/TLE for a better way to market your law practice.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite – The all-in-one contact relationship manager. If you feel like it’s time to upgrade from spreadsheets to a CRM, visit marketcircle.com and get your first month free when you mention Law Entrepreneur.
- Security+ – 29% of law firms have been hacked. Keep your firm safe with Security+’s new solution. You can grab their security checklist for free and lock in a 10% discount for life at securityplus.io/neil.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media