276. Making Document Review Painless with Tiffany Christianson
Tiffany Christianson operates a small firm out of Scottsdale, Arizona focused on business law and estate planning. We hear how she built that practice from the ground up and turned it into the success that it is today. She identified a problem when it came to reviewing large scale and complicated documents with her clients. It led to the creation of a service called DocuPlayer, which integrates a number of technologies to assist attorneys in reviewing complex documents with their clients, while also improving the client experience.
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating and review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Spotlight Branding – A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to spotlightbranding.com/TLE for a better way to market your law practice.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite – The all-in-one contact relationship manager. If you feel like it’s time to upgrade from spreadsheets to a CRM, visit marketcircle.com and get your first month free when you mention Law Entrepreneur.
- Security+ – 29% of law firms have been hacked. Keep your firm safe with Security+’s new solution. You can grab their security checklist for free and lock in a 10% discount for life at securityplus.io/neil.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media