Michael Saad is the CEO and founder of the digital marketing firm Digital1010. What sets them apart from others in the field is the way they provide their services in a number of different ways: from white glove service to task-oriented concierge services in various areas of digital marketing and branding. He works with big companies and small firms alike, so he has solutions that will work at any level. We talk about the importance of knowing your marketing even if you plan to hire for it, the different solutions you can find for your marketing, and the cost of inaction.
- Instagram: @digital1010
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mnsaad
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Spotlight Branding – A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to spotlightbranding.com/TLE for a better way to market your law practice.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite – The all-in-one contact relationship manager. If you feel like it’s time to upgrade from spreadsheets to a CRM, visit marketcircle.com and get your first month free when you mention Law Entrepreneur.
- Security+ – 29% of law firms have been hacked. Keep your firm safe with Security+’s new solution. You can grab their security checklist for free and lock in a 10% discount for life at securityplus.io/neil.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media