Sam Mollaei has an interesting approach to law practice. He runs seven different virtual law firms, and he relies heavily upon automation to do that. He’s joining us on the program to go over some of the tools he uses. He shares his top 5 game changing tools – specifically, how you can leverage automation to scale up your business, and his process for starting a law firm on one page.
- Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/legalfunnel
- Google Workspace
- Ep. 188: How to Start & Grow a Virtual Law Firm – with Sam Mollaei
- Ep. 237: Acquiring New Clients Through Sales Funnels – with Sam Mollaei
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Spotlight Branding – A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to spotlightbranding.com/TLE for a better way to market your law practice.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite – The all-in-one contact relationship manager. If you feel like it’s time to upgrade from spreadsheets to a CRM, visit marketcircle.com and get your first month free when you mention Law Entrepreneur.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media