Jodi Silbermann is a longtime paralegal, based in California, and focused primarily on family law and estate planning. She has started her own business providing paralegal services and divorce coaching. She’s also written and published a book on the divorce process and how one can navigate through it. We talk about how Jodi can either work with an attorney to facilitate the legal process to be more efficient, or otherwise use her expertise to proceed without an outside attorney. She’s in an interesting position, and with that carries an interesting perspective to share.
- Instagram: @justcalljodiinc
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/justcalljodiinc
- Read: The Straight Skinny
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Spotlight Branding – A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to spotlightbranding.com/TLE for a better way to market your law practice.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite – The all-in-one contact relationship manager. If you feel like it’s time to upgrade from spreadsheets to a CRM, visit marketcircle.com and get your first month free when you mention Law Entrepreneur.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media