Today, my guest is Shanice Miller. Shanice is the owner of The Taskly Group, and they set up your business systems, so you don’t have to. It’s a really interesting model, because we hear attorneys say all the time that they need to systematize, but don’t have the time to do that. Well, her company is tasked with doing just that. They come in, interview you, and go through the workflow. They then find out what needs improvement, they design how to do that, and then they implement the systems for you, including the training and the procedures and what have you. Taskly Group will help you set up your systems and, and provide training to your staff. And I think it’s a really interesting model for those people who are busy tending to the legal needs of their practice and don’t quite have the bandwidth to be able to do the necessary systemizations. I am really thrilled to have Shanice on the program, and I hope you enjoy this interview as much as I did.
In this episode, Neil and Shanice discuss:
- Systems development and implementation.
- The three departments of every business.
- Building a system unique to your law firm.
- Growing to the next level.
- You need to define what is causing problems before you can figure out how to design a system to fix those problems.
- Communication is one of the biggest complaints from many law firm clients. Building a system for regular communication will allow the client to feel cared for.
- There are a lot of different tools that do similar things – pick one that will work for you. The systems can be built into and around that system.
- There are only a certain number of clients you can serve without having systems in place.
“Systems are the key to success in business. It is the key to helping you produce a sustainable business with less stress, fewer errors, and happier clients.” — Shanice Miller
Get in touch with Shanice Miller:
Get Shanice’s FREE 3 Steps to Automating and Scaling here: https://tasklygroup.com/neil
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to http://ruby.com/ or call 844.311.7829
- The Net Profit CFO – Ryan Kimler works with attorneys who want to enjoy higher net profits without working longer or harder. With just 9 Simple Numbers, Ryan will help you drive more profit to your bottom line-and he won’t confuse you with all the details! Connect with Ryan at www.netprofitcfo.com.
Get in touch with Neil:
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.