355. How to Turn Your Firm Into a Brand with Mike Kim
This is a classic rerun of my episode with Mike Kim. Mike Kim is a brand strategist for business thought leaders, coaches, authors, and anyone who wants to create impact with their ideas and get their message heard. He’s given a TED Talk and been featured on PBS, CNN, Fox, and more. He’s also the author of You Are The Brand. Attorneys tend to struggle with brand-building, especially solo or small firm practitioners who don’t have the money to spend on an advertising agency or brand manager. He’s worked with attorneys in the past and knows how to make the process easier.
- Website: https://mikekim.com/
- Read: You Are The Brand – https://youarethebrandbook.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mikekim/
- You Are the Brand Podcast – https://mikekim.com/show
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to https://get.ruby.com/TLE or call 844.311.7829
- The Net Profit CFO – Ryan Kimler works with attorneys who want to enjoy higher net profits without working longer or harder. With just 9 Simple Numbers, Ryan will help you drive more profit to your bottom line-and he won’t confuse you with all the details! Connect with Ryan at www.netprofitcfo.com.
Get in touch with Neil:
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.