357. How to Grow Your Small Firm Using Freelance Attorneys with Greg Garman
This is a classic rerun of my episode with Greg Garman. Greg Garman is CEO and founder of LAWCLERK, a company that provides outsourcing of legal services, specifically freelance attorneys, to either hire or offer your services. It’s an incredibly useful platform for people on both sides of the fence.
We talk about how the platform has evolved from its original mission to now providing the support many small firms need to grow.
- Website: www.lawclerk.legal
- Podcast: The Successful Business and Practice of Law – Presented by LAWCLERK – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-successful-business-and-practice-of-law/id1518037932
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/greg_garman
- The Law Entrepreneur: Ep. 123 – Creating a Virtual Marketplace for Contract Attorneys: Lawclerk.legal – with Greg Garman – https://thelawentrepreneur.com/episodes/ep-123/
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to https://get.ruby.com/TLE or call 844.311.7829
- The Net Profit CFO – Ryan Kimler works with attorneys who want to enjoy higher net profits without working longer or harder. With just 9 Simple Numbers, Ryan will help you drive more profit to your bottom line-and he won’t confuse you with all the details! Connect with Ryan at www.netprofitcfo.com.
Get in touch with Neil:
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.