We have “moonshot” power at our fingertips… but are we employing every nanometer of our gadgets?
A man of many hats and originally our guest on episode 26, business lawyer David Sparks, or “MacSparky,” writes all things Apple. Today’s interview explores the tipping point in technology and how to harness our iPhones and other tools to save valuable time.
His newest field guide for iPhones exemplifies the gold standard in user guides, app recommendations, and overall authority on putting every bit and byte to use. With over two hours of video instruction and 44 chapters, the iPhone Field Guide undergoes regular updates and encapsulates a vast collection of rich media examples.
- Learn more at MacSparky.com
- Read the iPhone Field Guide by David Sparks
- Connect with David on Twitter
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
The Law Entrepreneur is produced by Podcast Masters