Last time Michael Mogill joined the show, we talked all about how his company Crisp Video makes exceptional brand videos for law firms. I (and, more importantly, my wife) was so enamored by what Michael had to say that, shortly after the episode, I became a client, too.
I wanted to bring Michael back on today because Crisp Video is hosting a legal conference, but it won’t be your typical legal conference – it’s the Game Changers Summit (11/9 & 11/10 in Atlanta, GA). So if you consider yourself a game changer in the legal space – or you aspire to be one – you’ll want to check this out.
And as a Law Entrepreneur listener, you can use the code TLE to get $100 off the price of any ticket at crispsummit.com.
- Use code TLE for $100 of a ticket for the Game Changers Summit (11/9 & 11/10 in Atlanta, GA)
- Learn more at CrispVideo.com
- Connect with Michael: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
The Law Entrepreneur is produced by Podcast Masters