Travis Luther is the creator of LawFather, an award-winning digital media agency for lawyers and law firms. They offer clients traditional digital marketing services like web design and search engine optimization, but on top of that, they create innovative mediation and trial support products like digital settlement brochures.
They also created a cloud-based app called TrialLine, and I think this could be a real game changer for how lawyers store, collate, and present information, particularly for litigation or settlement purposes. It’s a quite a breakthrough for litigation management, and I think any attorney who frequently finds themselves presenting a timeline of events in court will want to check this out.
- Learn more at https://www.lawfather.net/
- TrialLine: https://trialline.net/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/law.father/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lawfather
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LawFather
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luthermedia/
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
The Law Entrepreneur is produced by Podcast Masters