Lyndosha Jamison and Ian Hu were presenters at the ABA Tech Show, where they talked about public speaking for lawyers. Lyndosha is a solo practitioner who advises medical practitioners on all aspects of their business and Ian is a Canadian litigator who focuses on state litigation and insurance litigation. Public speaking can be a vital part of your business – whether it’s free or paid appearances, in person or remote — and Lyndosha and Ian have plenty of tips for you.
- Lyndosha’s Instagram: www.instagram.com/lyndosha
- Ian’s LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/huian
- Ian’s Twitter: www.twitter.com/Ian_Hu_
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media