Ep. 223 – Giving People a Reason to Care About You – with Michael Mogill
Today’s guest is three-time returning champ Michael Mogill. He’s the CEO and founder of Crisp Video, which made the brand video for my law firm, as well as for thousands of other attorneys. Michael has grown his business from a video production company to a full legal coaching and services enhancing provider. Besides his video company, he is also known for writing the book “The Game Changing Attorney” and running the Game Changers Summit. He joins us to talk about branding, topping yourself, and keeping your firm top of mind.
- Check out the Game Changers Summit
- Read “The Game Changing Attorney”
- Learn more at CrispVideo.com
- Connect with Michael: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
- Ep. 88 – The Value of Video Marketing for Small Firms – with Michael Mogill
- Ep. 121 – Are You a Game Changer? – with Michael Mogill
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media