Suraj Vyas is an attorney who focuses primarily on construction law and contract law, with a few other practices thrown in for good measure, including the recent addition of patent law. We talk about some of the pros and cons of a more generalized practice, and how he’s leveraged his engineering and science background into a practice that focuses primarily on helping in the construction industry.
Come join me (virtually) at the Law Firm Growth Summit!
- Get tickets: lawfirmgrowthsummit.com/tle
- When: February 9-11, 2021
- Where: Your computer
- Learn more: savlawfirm.com
- Instagram: @savlawfirm
- Facebook: facebook.com/SAVLawFirm
- Twitter: @savlawfirm
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Spotlight Branding – A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to spotlightbranding.com/TLE for a better way to market your law practice.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite – The all-in-one contact relationship manager. If you’re feeling like it’s time to upgrade from spreadsheets to a CRM, visit marketcircle.com and get your first month free when you mention Law Entrepreneur.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media