Parker Layrisson joins the show to discuss how he built a thriving personal injury practice in a small Louisiana town (~7,000 people) by engaging his community, writing The Accident Handbook, and leveraging online marketing strategies (especially Facebook).
- Learn more about Parker: Layrisson.com
- Connect with Parker: Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn
- The Accident Handbook
- ConversationsDigital.com – Great web designer for small firm lawyers
- Infusionsoft – Marketing & case management
- Asana – Task management
- Smartsheet – Business organization
- Quickbooks – Accounting
- Leadpages – Landing Page Builder
- Want an example? Here’s Parker’s landing page: AccidentHandbook.com
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters