Tom Lambotte is a veteran guest on “The Law Entrepreneur,” now on his fourth appearance. His new platform product business, Security+, was built specifically to protect solo practices from cybersecurity threats. We talk about how it works, why it’s important, and how you can offload all of the security concerns you may have surrounding tech installation in your firm. Most people operate on blind faith that they are fully secure, but we don’t know what we don’t know about the threats out there. Security+ aims to protect against those blindspots.
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/tomlambotte
- Ep. 16 – “Tom Lambotte – Outsourcing IT Support Can Grow Your Law Firm”
- Ep. 102 – “A Roadmap for the Mac-Curious, Windows-Using Attorney” – with Brett Burney & Tom Lambotte
- Ep. 174 – “3 New Products That Will Help Solo Attorneys & Small Firms Create a Cutting-Edge Practice” – with Tom Lambotte
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Spotlight Branding – A legal marketing company that works with solo and small law firms to increase referrals. Go to spotlightbranding.com/TLE for a better way to market your law practice.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite – The all-in-one contact relationship manager. If you feel like it’s time to upgrade from spreadsheets to a CRM, visit marketcircle.com and get your first month free when you mention Law Entrepreneur.
- Security+ – 29% of law firms have been hacked. Keep your firm safe with Security+’s new solution. You can grab their security checklist for free and lock in a 10% discount for life at securityplus.io/neil.
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media