Shelly Ingram returns! Although Shelly was just on the show a few weeks ago, in Episode 207, things have changed a lot since then, to put it mildly. In that episode, she was very excited about her new office, but immediately after we recorded there were stay at home orders issued and she had to quickly pivot to remote work. We talk about that transition, as well as the pandemic’s effect on the flow of work that she is getting.
- Facebook: facebook.com/smifamilylaw
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/law-office-of-shelly-m-ingram-llc
- Twitter: twitter.com/IngramFamilyLaw
- Instagram: instagram.com/Ingramfamilylaw
- Ep. 207 – From Setting Out Solo to Growing into a Small Firm – with Shelly Ingram
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media